Need to learn? Steve offers numerous resources for learning how to use the Data-driven Enterprise Architecture effectively:
- Take a class – Steve teaches several comprehensive workshops, training classes and bootcamps for executives, architects and developers. Delivered in-person and remotely.
- Get the book – WIP
- Learn the patterns – The patterns listed at zondscape.io is a valuable guide for using the Data-Driven Enterprise Architecture.
- Decompose the Existing Architecture – Learn how to transform from as-is to a Data-Driven Enterprise Architecture
- Avoid the potholes – Read about how to avoid the potholes of transformation
- Read Steve’s blog – Read Steve Force’s blog, Blog
- See some patterns – Check out zondscape.io.
- Ready to start using the Data-Driven Enterprise Architecture?
- Define your architecture – Engage Steve to create a Data-Driven Enterprise Architecture adoption roadmap and help you define your Data-Driven Enterprise Architecture
Built a Data-Driven Enterprise Architecture? Assess your current Enterprise Architecture and identify what needs to be improved:
- Get feedback – Engage Steve to conduct an architectural assessment.
- Self-assessment – Conduct a self-assessment using the Enterprise Architecture Assessment Platform.